Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Exciting news and contemplations!

Just to keep things EVEN MORE exciting, I shall change the order of addressed issues given in the title. Here is your contemplation:
She just screams the word "hmm", doesn't she? Not literally of course, as she actually appears to be a rather quiet individual. 
As you can see, I've been drawing characters with these very large eyes lately and I'm pleased with the adorable results. Unfortunately, my good scanner is locked away in my dorm over the holidays so I had to redraw my favorites digitally. What a (fun) hassle! Here are some more inquisitive ladies:
Whatta punk! This one might be my favorite.

Le gasp!

"Huh?"

I don't know why she's so sad, her fro is freakin' awesome.
And now for the exciting news I mentioned earlier: I've recently been accepted into a very competitive communication design program! It is a very humbling/traumatic experience to put your work out there with 165 other people that want the exact same thing as you, but I can't say I'm unhappy with the results.

But enough humblebrag--stay tuned for some more big-eyed sketches, this time of some boys! Yay, boys!

1 comment: